Like so many people around the world, our organization is feeling the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our thoughts go out to anyone affected. We understand this is a challenging time, and we want to help you as best we can.
We’ve pulled together resources for employers to review some best practices to help sustain their operations while also supporting their employees during this challenging time. In a time of uncertainty, it is of utmost importance to keep employee morale high.
As we’re staying on top of how the ever-changing situation impacts employer and employee needs, and we hope this series will serve as a helpful guide as you begin to navigate how to best support your teams.
Out of School Education
Many of us are working remotely while also stepping into educator roles for our children.
We’ve found numerous resources that help children stay productive alongside their parents, including:
- Here are 30 Art, Music, and Reading online activities for children
- Scholastic offers online classes for kids for just $5.99 per month
- Aperture Education has free online character development courses for kids
For some employees, their young adults, who were at college, find themselves returning home after their campus has been closed indefinitely. We have uncovered some products and services to help these students, including:
- U-Haul is offering college students free storage
- Adobe has discounted access to Creative Cloud for college students and educators
- Some universities, are offering free online classes
It’s a great time to learn something new so we’re encouraging at home education for employees and their children with discounts on brands like:
- Rosetta Stone – Get started with monthly savings
- edX – further your career with over 2,500 courses from 140 institutions
- Career Academy – Save 82% on online career courses
We are all being forced to find creative ways to keep ourselves entertained while largely being confined to our homes and practicing social distancing. That doesn’t mean that the entertainment can’t come to us!
We’ve secured exclusive discounts on movies and television from:
- Disney+ – Save 25% when you bundle Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
- Sennheiser – 30% off headphones and headsets
We pride ourselves on being partners to the business community and to the companies we are fortunate enough to call clients. We will update this page as we become aware of additional resources to aid companies and their employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, so check back.
We hope this information has been helpful and wish everyone and their families the best during these challenging times. If there’s anything we can do to support you, please feel free to reach out.